So it's already August. My goodness, time passes so quickly.
This summer has been many things.
But it's almost time to go back to school and back to the real world.
No more staying up all night watching movies or playing video games.
No more doing whatever, whenever.
No more free time, no more social life.
There were so many things that I wanted to accomplish this summer.
And just how many of those things did I complete, you ask?
None.
I did nothing that I had planned.
But the funny thing about life is,
when you plan for something, odds are, it won't go as planned.
So, I've just been going with the flow.
But every once in a while, I'd like for something that I plan to go accordingly.
That would be nice.
Oh, well, that's life.
On another note,
I have noticed something these past couple of months.
Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, you're never good enough?
Sometimes I do all that I can and it seems like I still manage to hurt someone's feelings
or get caught up in an argument about the most insignificant things.
And sometimes I wish I didn't care so much.
I wish I didn't care if someone doesn't like me.
But I do.
And someone please tell me that I'm an awful person.
I know no one's perfect,
but I am very unhappy with myself right now.
Boo-hoo, I know.
And yes, I would like some cheese with that.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It seems like no matter how great something is, there's always someone to complain. Always. It's one of those things. And I feel so terrible at myself when people dislike me. I mean, I know "that's life," but sometimes I don't even know what I did to them.
Life never stops, which is unfortunate sometimes. But hey, here's to hoping the next few months will be better?
Post a Comment