Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I DON'T like you.

A few weeks ago
I decided to stop "not liking people."
And by "not liking people,"
I mean,
"not liking" them.

Why should I "not like" someone?
I mean, everyone is different.
Not everyone believes in the same things I do,
not everyone acts the same as I do,
and not everyone wants what I do.
I know this.
I've known it for a long time.
But only now do I see
the truth of it all.

I don't know what brought it on,
but I'm glad it was triggered.
I feel so relieved.

On another note,
I really want a purity ring.
And I wouldn't get tired of talking about it.

1 comment:

IndieBride said...

Hey Deana,
I had an awesome purity ring... is that what you mean by promise? It had a hebrew inscription around it that said "Keep thyself pure". I'll try to find the site for it.

:-)