Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some fitting optimism.

I always tend to write only when I'm angry.
It shouldn't be that way; i am a happy person.
So, I promise to do nothing but focus on the positive topics.

Yesterday was one of those days
where everything and everyone made me laugh.
I like those days.
Unfortunately, those days don't come often enough.

Graduation is less than two months away.
That's most definitely encouraging.
I just cannot believe it's here.
But at the same time it couldn't have come any sooner.
I'm more than ready to move on with my life.
The opportunities set before me fill my head with all these possible paths for my life.
AAAHH! Life.

It's been fun these past few years
meeting new, interesting people,
broadening my views and attitude.
I've finally found who I am.
And there are things I've done
that I never pictured myself doing
that I'm glad I did.
I don't have any regrets.
None.
And I know I repeat that point.
I believe it's very important.

She changes. A lot.
She opens up.
She feels something she never had before.
She loses. Of course.
She tries. Again.
She gets the odd end of the deal. It happens.
She now faces the real world. She's ready.

4 comments:

Blair said...

Two more months. Is that all? Godddd. cannot wait. I look forward to seeing you in the future Deaner.

BLITZKRIEG! said...

NYC is caaaaallllliiiinnnnngggg....

Ashley Kathryn said...

AH I CANNOT WAIT!
Remember we need to schedule our web cam dates :]

Bonnie said...

Gave me chills..

Quite simply put, I will miss you so much.