I find myself at a loss.
It should not matter, but I can't help but feel this way.
I haven't ever had the opportunity to feel what it's like; i don't know what it's like to have someone there. Used. That's all I feel. Funny, because I really cared about him. And as cliche as it may sound, why me? Why did it happen to me? I let my guard down, becoming vulnerable to..."his kind." And wow was I vulnerable! No, i didn't sleep with him, and no, I didn't do anything I regret. I did move on. But to what? That's just it. Nothing. And it seems as though it will be that for a long while. And I shouldn't care. But I do.
So what am I really? A good idea. A moment of fun. Not worth the commitment. One who won't give in to "it." Yeah. That is me. So just stop it. I am wasting my time, and you are wasting your's. I'm through. I am through.
"Make yourself necessary to somebody"
-Emerson
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
put a smile on
=)
crap i thought i was gonna be the first to comment... dang. lol thats really deep. of course everyone is gonna say that thats deep huh. im not very original. lol
They're all stupid.
All of them.
And they ain't worth our interest.
Not any of them.
Yet we still give them a chance.
And put up with them.
That shows how great we are.
I love you, Deana Paige Brown.
Boys are yuck!
(and i just signed up for this so i could post this comment to you. awwwww.
Well, you could always start acting like Hilary Clinton. No one would even want to be around you then!
i love you i love you i love you i love you! and he's not worth the time my love.you deserve the beautiful universe at your feet not the schitty world...(i totally love you once again!
yay! another cool person to add to my site!
btw...life was so much easier as a little girl when we thought all boys had cooties... :p
You can do better than him. I pity him, because he doesn't know that he can't get anyone as good as you.
Post a Comment